This inspiring and informative training, an absolute must for all those involved in inclusive arts. Anjali’s tailor-made training is intended for artists, dancers, community workers, care sector practitioners and educationalists.
10th and 11th November 2018 10am to 4pm
Note: Participants can attend one day (10th only)
The training offers:
• An insight into the working processes of Anjali Dance Company.
• An insight into working with learning-disabled participants and how best to support them in the dance studio.
• A programme of inclusive dance ideas, tasks and games to take away.
• Key elements when facilitating a class, warm-up, creative starting points, improvisation and creating work for performance.
• A breakdown of good inclusive dance practice, exploration of processes and techniques.
• The opportunity to develop your own ideas and try things out in a supportive, encouraging training environment.
The training will be provided by Anjali’s Education Manager Rachel Liggitt, Artistic Director Nicole Thomson and Anjali’s education team of company dancers and teachers with learning disabilities.
2 days Members of ODF £35 Non Members £45
1 day Members of ODF £25 Non Members £20
For a booking form or more information then please contact email@example.com or phone the Anjali office on 01295 251909.
For more information about Anjali please go to www.anjali.co.uk